CARHA Mo’ckey Movember Challenge
It's that time of year again when men around the world raise money by simply not shaving their upper lip! Once again this year, CARHA Hockey is joining the Movember cause by continuing to raise money for men's health initiatives by offering you some great prizes- you don't need to be a CARHA Hockey member to enter and win!
CARHA Hockey has gathered some great prizes to award to different category winners! Entrants do NOT need to be CARHA Hockey members to enter this contest – so tell your friends and family to sign up! Our goal this year is to again raise over $10,000 for the Movember campaign!
Here’s how it works!
1. Players sign up at www.Movember.ca and register for Movember by going to http://moteam.co/carha-hockey and click on “Join My Team.”
2. The team name is “CARHA Hockey”
3. Fill out the information and register to start fundraising!
4. Only players registered with the “CARHA Hockey” team will be eligible to win the great prizes.
5. Entrants do not need to be CARHA Hockey Members to enter!
6. You can also donate directly to the team if you don't wish to sign up! Click here to donate!
1. Most funds raised:
First Place Prize – Pair of Hockey Skates
(Up to $600 value)
Second Place Prize – Hockey Stick and Gloves
(Up to $350 value)
Third Place Prize – Hockey Stick
(Up to $200 value)
2. Best Moustache Picture – This prize will be awarded to the individual who submits the best moustache picture (from Movember 2015) as deemed by CARHA Hockey.
Prize – $100 Gift card to your favourite restaurant along with a large duffle bag full of CARHA Hockey Swag such as fall and winter jackets, practice jersey, hat, t-shirts, hoodie, and much more! (See Rules for exact prizes).
3. Most Creative Moustache Picture – This prize will be awarded to the individual who submits the most creative moustache picture (from Movember 2015) as deemed by CARHA Hockey.
Prize – CARHA Hockey Prize Pack: includes large duffle bag, fall and winter jackets, practice jersey, hat, t-shirts, hoodie, and much more! (See Rules for exact prizes).